*THIS ITEM DOES NOT ALLOW FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
(Candaian Law Prohibits the Transport of Lithium Batteriers via the Postal Service)
- Enjoy a sleekly designed paddle board pump with fast, high pressure inflation and consistent cooling system – Made to Share!
- RECHARGEABLE AND PORTABLE – The SUP pump has an inbuilt rechargeable battery. Fully charged this battery allows you to inflate 2 paddle boards in a row.
- FAST & POWERFUL DUAL STAGE & AUTO OFF FOR EASY INFLATION
- The AUTO-OFF FUNCTION turns the pump off when target pressure is reached when inflating. When packing up the deflation function will MAKE DEFLATING QUICK & EASY.
- 12V DC CAR CONNECTOR, AC ADAPTER & FULL SET NOZZLES ATTACHMENTS: Comes with full set of nozzles to fit most high pressure inflatables including C7 & H3 valve.
- This paddle board electric pump is designed for inflatables and has a built-in 12V, 6000mAh rechargeable battery. It also allows you to connect to either your car’s 12V DC connector or your wall outlet for charging or passthrough power.
- Features a 12A fuse for increased safety
- DIGITAL DISPLAY WITH REAL TIME PRESSURE MONITORING – Use the digital display to set your desired pressure and monitor the pressure in real time.
- ECO-FRIENDLY & TEST-APPROVED – The WHALE has gone through rigorous testing and has CE certification. Durable quality and eco-friendly material offer a promising summer journey.
- Supported Pressure Range: 0.5-16 PSI (0.034-1.103 Bar)
- Battery Capacity: 6000mAh
- Digital Sensor Accuracy: 0.01 PSI
- Inflation Auto-Off Function
- Max Pumping Speed: 350L/Min At 1st Stage, 70L/Min At 2nd Stage; Dual Inflators Switch Point: 1 PSI
- Built-In Sand Filter
- Max Energy Consumption: 10A, 120W (12V), DC Power Cord Length: 9ft (2.75m), 4.5ft Hose， Net Weight: 3.6 Lbs
- Nozzles Specs: 1 X C7, 1 X H3, 1 X Cone-Shaped – Diamter 0.28inch / 7.3mm At Opening, Round – Diameter 0.67inch / 17mm At Opening
- Package Includes: 1 X OutdoorMaster Whale, 1 X 4.5ft Hose, 4 X Nozzles, 4 X Gaskets, 1 X Manual
For use with the Atoll ISUP and other inflatable paddle boards